Thursday, August 27, 2009

Give this a go!


I have never blogged before and don't usually read people's blogs, but have been inspired tonight by some that I have seen, so I guess I am going to give it a shot!

We are in the midst of settling down from Sadie's 3rd birthday and planning Bode's 1st birthday. Life is just going to get crazier from here, and I am only going to get happier!! I love everything about being a mom and a wife. Our kids are amazing and my husband is to die for! How did I get so lucky?!

Erin just turned 13 and that is just crazy to me! Just think...13. Wow! 13 years ago I was graduating high school and had no idea what my life would lead me to! Happy Birthday Erin! May it be a great one!

We just got back from an amazing vacation in Turks and Caicos. This is where Bart and I got married and we went back this year for my friend Chele's wedding. It is an amazing place and I can't wait to go back next year! We go to a Beaches Resort which is run by Sandals. It is all inclusive and Beaches if for families. Sesame Street is a partner in it so the kids have a hay day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment